Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Whoops! Forgot to mention...

...that I'm giving a talk about Gatsby tonight in Melbourne at the North Fitzroy Library:

North Fitzroy Library,
240 St Georges Road, North Fitzroy
6.30 pm
Bookings essential, please call 1300 695 427

...and also participating in a panel on adaptation as part of the Latrobe University / Eltham Bookshop "World Matters" program this Saturday 27th at 10.30 am. Here's the program for the World Matters festival.

And this time I'm going to tie my data stick around my neck.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nikki
Thanks for coming to North Fitzroy Library, your presentation was great. But more importantly now that I have seen it, I love that tattoo design and I want one. Reminds me of the Mexican Day of the Dead, for some reason.
Donna

Anonymous said...

Sorry Nicki, I'm a reader not a speller...

Nicki Greenberg said...

Thanks Donna. I really enjoyed the talk too.

Actually, the skull on Sebastian's other arm looks even more Day of the Dead. It's done with very bold, chunky shapes. Very cool.

Chimney Cleaning Madison said...

Loveed reading this thanks